Thursday, 19 November 2020
This free workshop is open to teachers of French. Primary and intermediate teachers are the target audience, however secondary teachers are welcome.
In this workshop you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding about learning French in primary and intermediate schools
- Share primary and intermediate French programmes and resources
- Share and explore different practices to enable your students to meaningfully learn French
- Connect and network with primary and intermediate school teachers
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
- Cost to teachers: None. For those travelling by car to the event, FLS can assist with mileage reminbursement for those driving more than 80km. If flights are required, these will be booked and paid for by FLS - Centre for Languages.
Accommodation: If there are no available flights on the day of the workshop, accommodation will be booked and paid for by FLS - Centre for Languages.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions and/or to advise us of any special dietary requirements.
Guillaume Charton, National French Advisor
Free to attend
Morning tea and lunch will be provided
Thursday 5 November, 2020