9:00am to 8:00pm, Thursday 22 October and
9:00am to 3:40pm, Friday 23 October
Sharing of resources and practices for teachers of French-English bilingual units in New Zealand
This free 2-day workshop is in partnership with the Embassy of France and is for French-English Bilingual Unit teachers (FRENZ) only.
The aim of the workshop is to have teachers of French-English bilingual units in New Zealand:
- Share their schemes of work, programmes and practices
- Explore how students are evaluated
- Further develop their understanding on how to engage students in learning and using French
- Grow their repertoire of production activities
- Grow understanding of Ellis Principles, extensive and comprehensible input in the French classroom
Guillaume Charton, National French Advisor and The French Embassy
Free to attend
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions and/or to advise us of any special dietary requirements please email: firstname.lastname@example.org