Workshop 1: Wednesday 9th June, 3.30 - 4.30pm.
Workshop 2: Monday 14th June, 3.30 - 4.30pm.
These FREE online workshops are for teachers of all languages.
The first workshop is for language teachers at schools that do not subscribe to ETV, but have “free ETV”. It will cover the following:
- Overview of ETV’s 3 platforms: ETV, ELINK, EVA.
- Overview of quick video creation using Adobe Spark, Office 365, Zoom, and Google for Education tools.
- Uploading to ELINK and creating Workspaces.
- Ways of sharing ELINK resources with colleagues and students.
- Adding interactions to EVA.
The second workshop is for language teachers at schools subscribed to ETV. It will cover the above, plus the following topics:
- Searching, Requesting, Clipping, Downloading, Adding to EVA, and Bookmarking on ETV.
Both workshops will be delivered by Gretchen Badenhorst, Manager Education Services, Education Television and Video and Communications Trust (ETVNZ) in conjunction with FLS Centre for Languages facilitators.
Zoom links will be sent following registration.