Thursday 11 February 2021, 9.00am - 3.00pm.
This free workshop is aimed at Primary and Intermediate school teachers, who have an interest in teaching German.
In this workshop you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding about learning and teaching languages in primary and intermediate schools.
- Share primary and intermediate German programmes and resources.
- Share and explore different practices to enable your students to meaningfully learn German.
- Learn about current CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) projects that could be used in teaching German at Primary and Intermediate level
- Connect and network with primary and intermediate schoolteachers.
German teachers – teachers interested in teaching German in Primary and Intermediate schools. Secondary School teachers may also apply, however, priority will be given to Primary and Intermediate teachers.
Alexandra Töniges, National German Advisor.
No cost to teachers.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions and/or to advise us of any special dietary requirements.
5pm on Wednesday, 27th January 2021.