Date: Saturday 5th February 2022
This FREE workshop is open to teachers who are teaching or interested in teaching Chinese at primary, intermediate and secondary schools.
In this workshop you are going to:
• Learn and explore Chinese New Year traditions.
• Share celebration resources.
• Share and explore different cultural activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in the classroom.
• Learn traditional Chinese martial arts and dance.
• Learn how to make paper cutting.
• Learn how to make dumplings
Registrations will only be accepted from Auckland based teachers.
Teachers who are teaching or interested in teaching Chinese at primary, intermediate and secondary schools. Participants' language level must be level B1 Chinese or higher to attend this workshop.
Morning tea and lunch provided. Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements by 4:30pm Thursday 27 January.
Thursday 27 January 2022